We Like CATS!  

Monday, March 2, 2009

We were talking about what to write in our blog today and as there is nothing but work and jewellery making and sewing going on we were stumped.  Melina said, "Talk about cabbage!  They won't see it coming!"  That seemed like a good idea for a sec, but my thoughts on the subject are pretty limited.  But you know what I can easily write lots about?  CATS!!  


These are our cats, Solstice and Vanian.

Solstice is the beautiful black lady and Vanian is the macho white boy.
 
And I have to admit something.  I know it's wrong.  Cats hate this.  But is there anything cuter than cat in a costume???









Check out the whole shop.  So adorable!

~ Denise


















AddThis Social Bookmark Button


10 comments: to “ We Like CATS!

  • GreenEyedGems
    March 2, 2009 at 6:51 PM  

    I think you got skipped in the thread post so I'm commenting :) I love love love your metal jewelry by the way! The cuff is amazing! I favorited your shop ;D

  • freshie (and zero)
    March 2, 2009 at 7:03 PM  

    I think any animal in costume is funny. :) Especially dogs and cats.

  • Melina and Denise
    March 2, 2009 at 7:17 PM  

    The funniest costumes I ever saw were a unicorn headband for a cat and a Carmen Miranda hat!

    Thanks for the compliments.

  • Anonymous
    March 2, 2009 at 7:31 PM  

    Oooo...yes very pretty blog. Good job on the visuals!

    I've thought about using my cat as a feline model, but OH MY! If I tried to dress her persnickety Persian self up - it would be wild cat tongue howling and scratch city....so I've refrained.

    I'm impressed - your cats look pretty calm.

  • elsie
    March 2, 2009 at 8:26 PM  

    looks like your kitties hate being in costume just as much as my pups!!

    just discovered your blog on the ETSY forum thread - come on over at visit "me" sometime:

    http://namaste-elsiee.blogspot.com/

  • Unknown
    March 2, 2009 at 11:01 PM  

    great blog...

    u 2 look like you're having too much fun with all this..
    love the butterfly..
    will be back for more.. glad I popped in tonight .
    have a great week
    mona & the girls

  • Melina and Denise
    March 3, 2009 at 6:43 AM  

    Oh, those aren't MY cats! Those belong to the person who runs the Etsy shop. My cats loose their little kitty minds when we try to dress them up!! haha!

  • MillieDog Designs
    March 3, 2009 at 7:00 AM  

    How cute! Your kitties are beautiful :)

  • Kim
    March 5, 2009 at 11:23 PM  

    Oh. My. God. Everyone makes fun of me for dressing up my cat on holidays. They claim it's "horrible" and "disturbing". However, I find it hilarious.

    I love the St. Paddy's outfit!

  • Loki
    March 8, 2009 at 12:03 AM  

    O hai! I saw your post last week but the primate wuz away fur work and I can't do replies on the fone, but I iz posting a shoutout on mai blog today.

    I don't mind wearing shirts, akshully. There iz a trick to getting me innit, she gives me wet food and folds mai paw ovur so mai claws are on the inside. I has a free pattern and a video tutorial on hao to make a cat shirt on mai blog if you wants to try it. Or if your cats do.

    But if you really wanna see cat outfits, Daisy the Curly Cat haz Fashion Friday on hur blog. Hur closet iz HUGE!

    (Pleeze tell me Vanian iz named fur Dave Vanian. Mai primate iz a big fan uv hiz.)

 

Layout by Amanda @ Blogger Buster - Graphics by Rowan Tree Design