Circus of the Sun  

Saturday, July 23, 2011



Wow. That really could be my blog in it's entirety. Wow.
FYI, you can't take photos during a show, as it could distract the performers.

So, I knew I'd like it, I don't know anyone who didn't. It wasn't a shock. But what surprised me was the breath-taking beauty and artistic vision. It was amazing.

Our Debb-ster, Denise's sister Debbie, is well loved in this house. Not only is she really nice and supportive, she understands the soul of an artist. Gee, that so sounds like a pile of crap, but it is true. You see, she sent the tickets down for our birthday. It was our gift. What a wonderful gift.

Denise left wanting to write, even more than she does now, and I left yearning to paint. I love to sew, and it keeps me sane, but painting is my first love. A passionate, soul ripping, life giving, love.

Thank you Debbie, you are the best! Denise is lucky to have you for a sister, and I am beyond lucky to have her as an honorary sister.


- posted while I'm ruling my own media empire!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ Circus of the Sun

  • Anonymous
    July 23, 2011 at 2:58 PM  

    So glad you both found it inspiring. Thought you would enjoy the show. It is fun to do nice things for nice people. Love you both
    Debbie

 

Layout by Amanda @ Blogger Buster - Graphics by Rowan Tree Design