Painting Again, Bliss  

Tuesday, March 9, 2010


I love Whistler.

So, my fab friend Leesa is opening a store in Windsor (more on that to follow) and she will not only be carrying Moody & Sanguine items, but my paintings as well. Love her. It's gonna be really cool, and will blog much about said store in future.

Leesa was my boss when we both worked retail back in the early 2000's. I'm pleased to say she is my friend. She has one of the kindest hearts ever, and has now fivecats. Bless her heart.


I also love John Singer Sargent.

I'm can't wait to get painting this weekend. And sewing too. Almost finished another clutch. So much to do! So hyper. Yay!


- Melina.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ Painting Again, Bliss

  • Tryphyna
    March 9, 2010 at 7:40 PM  

    Ooh... I like your paintings! I'm glad that your friend is opening a store so they can be displayed for all to see!

    (the second painting is my fav. It's haunting)

  • Cyn
    March 9, 2010 at 8:27 PM  

    Such excitement all in one post! HOoray! And I adore that first painting. :)

  • Leesa White
    March 10, 2010 at 4:52 PM  

    Aww, Melina...you are awesome! Thanks for the free promotion...and the wonderful compliments! I look forward to carrying Moody and Sanguine products...you gals do great work!

    Hugs to you both,
    Leesa

 

Layout by Amanda @ Blogger Buster - Graphics by Rowan Tree Design