Working Together, Best Friends Forever  

Tuesday, November 8, 2011



So, as you know 'Moody and Sanguine' consist of two best friends. Denise is one, and I, Melina am the other. Denise makes the jewelry (she is a chainmail master) and I sew. We have had our Etsy store for a few years now, but this is the first time we have united the talents in one item.



This is something we hope to do more of in the near future. I love making bags and clutches, and Denise has recently designed a pattern and bauble for the closure of one of the prettiest things I have ever made. No, I'm not being vain, I just really love it. The colour, the shape and the close. Love.


A work in progress.

I hope to have more pretty bags like this listed soon. As well, I'd like to do more collaborations with Denise in the near future. Yay!


Coming soon...


- Melina : D

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


13 comments: to “ Working Together, Best Friends Forever

 

Layout by Amanda @ Blogger Buster - Graphics by Rowan Tree Design